Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get my 2016 RGS with 120ST tuned after 1000 break-in. I am traveling from Boston to Myrtle and back by trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
DAS in Dracut!! Eric did my S&S 124 back in August couldn't be happier. I'm changing a few things over the winter and will be going back to him in the spring.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I had very good results from The dyno guy at Pocono Mt HD in Stroudsburg PA. Dave i think his name is. He has a very good reputation and a few others from this site have used him.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Fred Eno, "Dr Dyno" is the best of the best. His home base is just down the road from me in Pawcatuck, CT. Right off exit 92 on I-95. Find out more here - DrDyno.com - the "Feel the Difference" therapy for your motorcyle

Fred specializes in H/D and has been featured in every major mag for his work.

Oh, and he's a super cool guy.

·
Registered
753 Posts
+3 on Dave Stoddart at Pocono Mountain HD, used to have his own shop but been at Pocono for awhile now. Did 2 bikes for me this summer, great job and excellent to talk to. I don't know if he's the best TTS guy in the country, but he's absolutely on everyone's top 5 list and is very comfortable with SEPRT as well.

Rosa's Cycle on Long Island is also very reputable and known nationally, they like TTS and direct link.

I've never used Bean at Big Boyz, but he's got a lot of good press.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Yup Bean is a good tuner.He tunes different than most other guys.He tunes via. exaust gas's.by sampling the burnt gas's. he then adjust air and fuel to each cell front and rear then together. It takes at least 6 hours (as every good tune should) make sure you have a full tank of gas.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Joe's Cycle Repair in Mechanicville, NY

Great guy, excellent tuner !!
Maybe I just caught them on a bad day or something.....he did the original tune on both bikes before I went to Dave Stoddart. He does have some good reviews out there, but that shop will never see my bikes again. I don't know how I was the lucky winner, but the tune was crap and when called to discuss pretty much got told to pack sand.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Maybe I just caught them on a bad day or something.....he did the original tune on both bikes before I went to Dave Stoddart. He does have some good reviews out there, but that shop will never see my bikes again. I don't know how I was the lucky winner, but the tune was crap and when called to discuss pretty much got told to pack sand.
You're not alone. I've heard and read that from many people I trust.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
All better now....
That said, Joe knows how to tune well.
D.A.S. Performance, in Drakett, Mass. (Eric) is VERY good, as is Ken Puzio, at Black Hills, in Rockaway, NJ.
Both of those outfits have tuned our builds with over-the-top results. :)
Scott

1 - 20 of 41 Posts