Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 air filter assembly, K&N a/f element, fits OEM airbox. Part number HD1508 ...$35.00 shipped CONUS

2. Pair of Arlen Ness chrome mirrors. Good condition. ...$45.00 shipped CONUS

I use either FedEx Ground or USPS Priority when possible.
Off a 2012 RGC, boxed and ready to ship. PM me with your email addy and I'll reply with additional photos. Paypal OK.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Added to the V&H PowerDuals description, anyone interested PM me with any questions or pics requests ....thanks

·
Registered
180 Posts
PM sent on intake.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PowerDuals deal fell thru, they are still available. All PMs and emails replied to ...thanks

·
Registered
180 Posts
Received the Screamin' Eagle Stage One air cleaner kit. Perfect transaction!! Thanks again!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad it got to you safe & sound, better yet that your happy with it ...enjoy it and ride safe!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They look like superficial marks (stretchmarks) on one of the heatshields, its in a location where its not hit by road debris or stuff, most probably if its taken up with V&H they'll replace that particular heatshield. I'm pretty anal about my bike and would have no issues putting them back on. To me its a non-issue but just want to be perfectly clear on the deal. You're welcomed to pm me with your email addy and I'll reply with pics ...thanks

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
pipe ...headers and slip-ons have been sold ...still have the K&N element and mirrors ...thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts