Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just bought my Vance & Hines Power Duals and Hi-Output Slip-Ons along with a Power Commander V from these guys via eBay.

I did searches for the Power Commander and looked for the following criteria:

-Lowest Price
-Free Shipping
-Top Rated Seller

I bought the PCV, then the Header....and AFTERWARDS noticed that I'd purchased both items from the same company. They also had the best deal when I searched for the Slip-Ons. I think overall, I saved like $238 from MSRP on all three items.

They shipped my items immediately the first business day. The shipping was UPS Ground, but being so close, I got the items next day.

Here's their info:

Website - http://www.easternperformance.com/
Phone - 410-451-5181
eBay Handle - easternpc

·
Chief Safety Ossifer , CEO Doofus HD
1,122 Posts
EP has a pretty good rep around here -- they were wiling to com e close on the RC wheels I got from Wanaryd but Wanaryd did free shipping. DOOF

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Another satisfied customer (from their ebay shop) here! Great prices and they ship quickly.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ordered from them before and have been satisfied with there prices and quick shipping.. But I'm a little bent at the moment, purchased some custom dynamics led's from there Ebay store, payed immedately, and they didnt ship them for 7 days. I was kinda confused, I'm not bashing this company and will use them again but I have bought A LOT of parts online and 99% of the time it's shipped same or next day. That's what the customer is looking for.. :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Great group of folks in Gambrills, MD! I've done a lot of business with em over the last 5 or more years(pipes, wheels, audio, gear, etc.). Always been easy to work with... great prices + great customer service + free shipping = earned business

·
Registered
32 Posts
no shipping or tracking #, nothing!

Ok I am wondering the same thing. Ordered parts on the 28th of February. Paid them $500 bucks and nothing. not a email, tracking number, nada, zilch, no s&%t. not too happy! Hear or read all these great things on here so just kinda wondering what is up?? tried calling them but of course I live on the west coast they are already closed at 4 est. not my day. :confused:

·
Registered
839 Posts
easy to do buisness with!

used them for my wrap around. they demolished everyone elses prices , gave free shipping and shipped same day, packaged it well, and acknowledged order immediately with tracking number and reciept. i will def use them again.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok I am wondering the same thing. Ordered parts on the 28th of February. Paid them $500 bucks and nothing. not a email, tracking number, nada, zilch, no s&%t. not too happy! Hear or read all these great things on here so just kinda wondering what is up?? tried calling them but of course I live on the west coast they are already closed at 4 est. not my day. :confused:
I bought my stuff all on eBay on a Friday night...So I didn't hear from them till Monday morning...which I didn't really expect to, being the weekend and all, so I didn't give them any flack about it.

I'm sure you give them a call when they're open and they'll take care of you. Definitely post up here if they don't!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yeah I ordered on a weekday February 28th Believe it was after hours on Ebay as well. well we will see, not happy right now but hopefully soon like their prices as well and free shipping too!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Got a hold of them. they were missing 1 part. so that held up the order. not thrilled they charged me right away for everything when they didn't have it and gave me no info. everything is being shipped now and should get it today or tomorrow. not thrilled it took 2 weeks but it's on it's way.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Anyone used this shop for their maintenance? Is there such thing as being an authorized Harley service center? If so, anyone know if they are and does it even matter? Opinions?

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Got a hold of them. they were missing 1 part. so that held up the order. not thrilled they charged me right away for everything when they didn't have it and gave me no info. everything is being shipped now and should get it today or tomorrow. not thrilled it took 2 weeks but it's on it's way.
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience............They have an e-mail contact on thier site that they have always responded back to me on in quick fashion.
I was in thier shop this past week...........Scott & Rob and the Owner were all great and gave superb service. They did have 1 guy behind that desk that made me raise my eyebrow...... owner told him to go home & te a new attitude or don't come back............Maybe you got him handleing your order..........I think overall these guys are very good to deal with.....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts