Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
I am heading to the Charlotte NC show next weekend for my birthday, so far the weather looks like its gonna hold out for riding 500 miles down and on Sunday's trip back its gonna be 68°
Not sure what I'm looking forward to more, the ride or the show!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I am heading to the Charlotte NC show next weekend for my birthday, so far the weather looks like its gonna hold out for riding 500 miles down and on Sunday's trip back its gonna be 68°
Not sure what I'm looking forward to more, the ride or the show!
Going to the Charlotte show myself, don't know which day I'm going yet. Much easier when it's only an hour and a half to get there though. Hope the weather improves for your ride.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Headed down on Friday and will be at show on Saturday then head home Sunday

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm thinking about going to the one in Columbus,OH. Is it worth a 3 hour drive?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Planning to go myself as Charlotte is only 3 hrs away. If the weather's nice, we'll ride!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Okay, thanks. I was going to have to take the day off work and would be driving my car due to the weather here. Maybe it's not worth it.

·
Registered
855 Posts
To be Honest the event kinda sucked. Nice bikes, not many. Typical crap vendors selling Thier nik nak crap. Last time I went was prob 8 years ago or so. Wasn't impressed then & still wasn't. But the ride was great & that's what it's all about.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=36.832397,-119.925189
Damn I forgot about it this weekend. Could have met you along 99 or 5 and rode up with you. Sounds like I didnt miss much.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts