1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that..Trouble is they are nearly double the price of the ones I've been looking at.. I know Mutazu post to the UK as I've just bought their latch kit :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I had major problem with china product. I needed a new outer and inner fairing. Harley was listing their inner @$740.00. I saw a vivid black Mutasu for about $400. The task of unhooking all the electronics off of the old one, mounting to the bike, mounting electronics back on only to find out that when I went to thread the speaker nuts onto those plastics tits(poor design) all the tits snapped off. The nut is supposed to cut its own threads onto those tits. Its like the plastic was to brittle. The plastic had those white stress marks before starting. Mutasu said it wasn't damaged until I "altered" it so no refund. Had to take it all back off. I got a Harley inner and it went right back together. P>O>S> Mutasu , Junk products.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for that mechanical1.. Trouble is Harley want about 750 UKP for each part which is approximately $1200 US ... So an aftermarket fairing is really the only option

1 - 5 of 5 Posts