Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to build on a low budget has anybody bought stretched saddlebags off ebay , what are some of the better ones for as fit and quality and price ?

·
Registered
837 Posts
I have had bad luck buying stuff from ebay. When it comes to body parts it seems like you eigher spend it on the part or at the body shop and usually the body shop ends up costing more in the end.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Trying to build on a low budget has anybody bought stretched saddlebags off ebay , what are some of the better ones for as fit and quality and price ?
I bought the CVO style bags from Direct cycle parts.... for 344$ I really like them.... Much better than stock flat bags..... But many prefer the full 4-5 inch drop bags....... Eastern Performance also had some for budget minded consumers......... LOL or cheap ass as I'm known to some....

·
Registered
263 Posts
I bought the CVO style bags from Direct cycle parts.... for 344$ I really like them.... Much better than stock flat bags..... But many prefer the full 4-5 inch drop bags....... Eastern Performance also had some for budget minded consumers......... LOL or cheap ass as I'm known to some....
I have the CVO styled bags from EP now, zero issues so far.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
578 Posts
The CVO sytled ones from DCP and EP are made by the same company. V-Twin Mfg. NY based company. Most of their products are made overseas. Their bags are pretty good quality.

·
Registered
516 Posts
The CVO sytled ones from DCP and EP are made by the same company. V-Twin Mfg. NY based company. Most of their products are made overseas. Their bags are pretty good quality.
I actually bought mine after seeing your product review.... My painter also said they were very easy to prep........ I have no complaints.......

·
Registered
519 Posts
I searched and got the V-Twin cvo style bags also after reading Sdlakerfan79's blog..definitely great quality. Now waiting on my painter to redo the bike...hopefully completed by the end of March.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts