Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the need for new chain tensioners. I've seen many threads about the Cyco brand shoes and how they wear better than the stock HD parts. However there's a new kid in town now it seems mcspareparts.com. They claim to be all Made in the USA parts. I like the sound of that but I've not seen anyone that has talked about experience with them. Actual part quality, etc.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
I'm in the need for new chain tensioners. I've seen many threads about the Cyco brand shoes and how they wear better than the stock HD parts. However there's a new kid in town now it seems mcspareparts.com. They claim to be all Made in the USA parts. I like the sound of that but I've not seen anyone that has talked about experience with them. Actual part quality, etc.
Haven't heard of them but keep us up on any info you find. Thanks

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Theres just not a lot of users reviews out there on the Cycos....hell I couldn't really find ANY when I was looking....but that was my plan (do the cycos) before I sprang for the cam chest upgrade.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Theres just not a lot of users reviews out there on the Cycos....hell I couldn't really find ANY when I was looking....but that was my plan (do the cycos) before I sprang for the cam chest upgrade.
I don't know if it is necessary. After the first set of tensioner shoes are changed, the second set will last forever due to the sharp edges on the chain being worn smooth.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I naturally learn about timing chain tensioner replacement AFTER I replace it with another Harley part. DOW!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts