Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at daymakers on line you can find name brand at $350+, on Ebay what looks to be the same item for $130+. Has anybody tried the cheaper ones? Are they worth it?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Looking at daymakers on line you can find name brand at $350+, on Ebay what looks to be the same item for $130+. Has anybody tried the cheaper ones? Are they worth it?
I bought a $36 one on Amazon for my Dyna. It was much better than the halogen that came stock. I just traded in the bike so I don't know about longevity of the headlamp, it was called "Wisamic"

·
Registered
20 Posts
Check out the Eagle Eyes on Amazon. I order Eagle Eye brand as replacement head lights for my wife's car and the quality was pretty good. They make a day maker for the road glide for 239.00 If they are like the car head lights I would be impressed

·
Registered
834 Posts
There are a bunch of members that have the Ebay daymakers and have good reviews on them. Do a search for them on here and you will find what you want to know.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Asking before you bought....smart man.

Read this thread and most if not all of your questions should be answered.

http://www.roadglide.org/25-lighting/271913-chicom-ebay-daymakers-cheap.html

We've not had ONE person complain or regret their purchase. And several of the eBay vendors selling them have sold hundreds without a single negative feedback. If you still have questions, feel free to ask away in that thread......you'll get your answer.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I bought the lights that Chris recommended a while ago. Not one problem and They are so much better than the stock halogens its crazy. After riding home 50 miles on a road with no street lights and no moon, I bought them the next day. Easily worth the money, less than $200 I paid

1 - 8 of 8 Posts