Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all. Looking to see what it looks like. Got "permission" to do apes and she basically told me to do chrome switches and master cylinder with it. I'm worried itll look goofy if I decide to do edge cut levers. Please post pics if anyone has this set up. Thanks guys

·
Registered
224 Posts
she basically told me to do chrome switches and master cylinder with it.
I find it mysteriously strange that your wife or "She" is even aware there are chrome switches available, let alone knows what the Master Cylinder is...
You must be doing a lot of educating on the benefits and added safety of having chrome. :nerd:

Great Looking bike Sir!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I find it mysteriously strange that your wife or "She" is even aware there are chrome switches available, let alone knows what the Master Cylinder is...
You must be doing a lot of educating on the benefits and added safety of having chrome. :nerd:

Great Looking bike Sir!
My wife does the same thing, while she doesnt actually know what most of the stuff actually is when I tell her I am going to change this she will often say what about the thing next to it or that wont look right you need to do this too. I am a lucky guy

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She knew about it because she wanted to go with while I set up the service appointment, something about wanting to know what it was going to cost "her". The parts guys was like you should do these now and this now since it'll save you labor in the future. That's when she was like just do it...... anyways I opted to keep the black controls and master cylinder.

·
Registered
399 Posts
My wife does the same thing, while she doesnt actually know what most of the stuff actually is when I tell her I am going to change this she will often say what about the thing next to it or that wont look right you need to do this too. I am a lucky guy
This is my wife as well. She may chide me about how much I focus on the next upgrade, she is always there hearing me on and offering me aesthetic advice. She doesn't lack opinions.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I have the edge cut mirrors. Intend to get the levers and shift linkage as well as brake lever but not the grips. Oh and I don't do the wife thing...Just saying!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts