Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished the rebuild of my '13 RGU with the FuelMoto headers, AFI an 4" jackpot slip-on's. Flashed the ECM load from the Dyno-Jet PV-1 built by Jamie, and running some test rides. Either my speedo has gone whacko, or my bike now screams cause she shows 85+ mph and accelerating at 4k rpm(ok 90+mph) in 5th gear, and little difference in 6th. Pictures don't do it justice, cause she almost looks stock, but oh does she sound different.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Just finished the rebuild of my '13 RGU with the FuelMoto headers, AFI an 4" jackpot slip-on's. Flashed the ECM load from the Dyno-Jet PV-1 built by Jamie, and running some test rides. Either my speedo has gone whacko, or my bike now screams cause she shows 85+ mph and accelerating at 4k rpm(ok 90+mph) in 5th gear, and little difference in 6th. Pictures don't do it justice, cause she almost looks stock, but oh does she sound different.
I have run into this issue with tune from Dynovision. If you load the tune and compared it to stock you will probably find the gear ratio or the speedometer is different then stock is different( folder Gear). If you load stock as the comparison file it is easy to see by using delta and just switch it back to stock. You can also verify other differences as they will be highlighted with Yellow triangle. For a stage 1 the only changes should be VE F&R, AFR (as stock may be leaner) and some tuners will adjust the spark. I would also verify software level. Can other things be changed? Probably just not the gear ratio and speedo unless you actually changed them. Hopefully this helps.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Laserman. I had a feeling that something wasn't quite right as I wasn't totally blowing past everyone on the highway. I will hook it back up and follow your guide to verify the load data.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I am using the jackpot headers, jackpot 4" mufflers, their intake and power vision with their map. Definitely pulls harder but I haven't noticed any difference in the speedo.

·
EFI tuning and Exhaust Expert
815 Posts
I am using the jackpot headers, jackpot 4" mufflers, their intake and power vision with their map. Definitely pulls harder but I haven't noticed any difference in the speedo.
We use the same speedo calibration values in our tunes as the OEM tune

1 - 6 of 6 Posts