Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone using them? I'm converting my Ultra Limited to a Road Glide, but I don't care for the stock Road Glide bars. I have the 2" pull back bars, and I'm happy with them. I know the base is a little wider than the RG bars, but will I have any problems using them?

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
They are also bent a little ways up. Other then looking kinda funny, they should work.

·
Registered
934 Posts
I had some on the 03 RG I just sold last night. They are wide at the bottom and I can't say they are the best option for looks but I loved them for function. I had to roll them down a little because of the 12" Klockwerks I was using. The ones I used did not have the bend in them. I was told they were stock Eglide bars.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have them on my bike right now.... i thought they looked kinda cool, but the more i look at them the less i like the look. They are def better than nothing but they look real bulky and kinda wide. Hope this helps a bit...

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
i have them on my bike right now.... I thought they looked kinda cool, but the more i look at them the less i like the look. They are def better than nothing but they look real bulky and kinda wide. Hope this helps a bit...
any pictures ?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ended up buying Wild1 517, and 09 SERG bars. I really could use bars that are somewhere between the two pairs that I have. The Electra Glide bars are a lot wider on the bottom and would look really funny.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts