Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017 road glide ultra. Bought from harley electra glo filling lights keystone. All went well hook up was simple disconnected wire harness on rear fender and put in y harness and ran to lights .
Turn power on all lights ok but filling lights not on . Any suggestions. There is the relay and one spare connector.

·
Registered
9 Posts
That spare connector should go behind the right side cover (throttle side). There's a connector there for it to hook to. I'll find a pic.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks will look at it as I looked in side with fuse panel and nothing there . Never thought to look at throtle side . Will let you know if works . Thanks again

·
Registered
9 Posts
You're welcome. On 16 and earlier it does go on that side (with the fuses), but 17 and later is on the throttle side.

For model years 2017-later: Route the wire under the motorcycle's tube frame to the caddy containing [325B]. Mate the 3-way connector to [325B] under the side cover. Install retainer clip provided onto kit harness 3-way connector. Install the 3-way kit harness connector by replacing C325 connector cap.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That spare connector should go behind the right side cover (throttle side). There's a connector there for it to hook to. I'll find a pic.
HI jimbo

Just wanted to say thank you lights are hook and on . Thanks for answering question not saying how easy or simple it is and that anyone can do it . Thanks again Peter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts