Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,050 Posts
Theres manual ones out there but I dont know of any air/electric assist ones. I would think someone has made one by now.

Lil Chief

· Registered
963 Posts

· Registered
963 Posts

· Registered
1,758 Posts
That's what I've heard lol. I prefer simpler. I'm having one of the spring loaded stands cut down for my height. Hold it down with my foot and drop the air, when I'm ready to go just air up and it flips up itself.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

That sounds solid brother. I would be totally up down for a spring loaded manual stand however I'm too damn short to flip down with my hand like I've seen from other center stand design. If you get one with the foot actuator, I'd definitely be interested.

· Registered
963 Posts
That sounds solid brother. I would be totally up down for a spring loaded manual stand however I'm too damn short to flip down with my hand like I've seen from other center stand design. If you get one with the foot actuator, I'd definitely be interested.

I should have it in my possession by the end of the month. I'll let you know how it works.

· Registered
44 Posts
I have the SO Baggers center stand and Vance & Hines exhaust duals. It did not work with the exhaust that I had. Ended up going to the local muffler shop and getting a custom cross over pipe made so the stand would work.

I guess if you have stock exhaust it is suppose to work. Also myself and rum dum brother purchase stands at the same time. His worked fine mine did not. Called and he was shipped the wrong actuators and it took five weeks until I received the replacement.

Good luck

· Registered
963 Posts
Been a couple weeks since I got my manual stand and so I figured I'd let you guys know how it's been. I absolutely love it. Had the bike on it for a show for 3-4 hours and it was solid. Also had it on it for a couple hours in OC and the same. My favorite part is once I air up my air ride it springs up so I don't have to worry about outing it up. Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Mode of transport
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Mode of transport

· Registered
963 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.