Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I'm looking for a little bit of help here. Just picked up my 'new' '18 RGS (Dealer has stored if for me for the last 6 months).

So I was going thru the whole setup process and the battery dropped to ~10 V--needless to say, she won't start now. No biggee; I'll work that out. Problem is the emergency flashers began flashing and I can't turn them off! I've gone thru the owners manual and can't find any solution! I had the same problem when I left the dealership yesterday but I pulled over, turned the bike off and when I turned it back on, voila--problem solved. But now that is not an option.

Anybody else had a similar problem they had to solve???

Thanks,
Smadge

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Disregard! I'm a dumba$$! On my '13 CVO, I seem to remember you manually had to turn the flashers off--not so on my 18 RGS. There is actually a switch to turn them off on right-hand set of controls. Needless to say, looking for a solution in the users manual (searching under emergency flashers) didn't help but searching the blogs was the key. Then I went to a different place in the manual and...again...voila!

Now...is there anyone in SATX that has a trickle charger I can borrow for the day? I'm at a hotel on FSH.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Disregard! I'm a dumba$$! On my '13 CVO, I seem to remember you manually had to turn the flashers off--not so on my 18 RGS. There is actually a switch to turn them off on right-hand set of controls. Needless to say, looking for a solution in the users manual (searching under emergency flashers) didn't help but searching the blogs was the key. Then I went to a different place in the manual and...again...voila!

Now...is there anyone in SATX that has a trickle charger I can borrow for the day? I'm at a hotel on FSH.

Thanks in advance.

Lol it’s all good brotha. Do you need a manual for that thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts