Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to find a new home for the unwanted rear Enforcer wheel that is taking up space in your garage? Looking to put a little extra cash in your pocket to spend on some bling for your Shark?

You've come to the right place! I'm looking to buy your Enforcer rear wheel with or without the tire. I prefer non-ABS if it has bearings, but I can always replace those with some new ones.

Give me a shout if you have, or know of someone with, a used Enforcer rear wheel.

Thanks!

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Check with Harley Davidson of Quantico. That's where I got mine.:D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just missed one on ebay today. It went for $180 shipped (no tire or bearings). I'm guessing I can't get close to that at dealership...

I've reached out to 4 dealerships in Maine and none can be found. All the mechanics get first choice on take-offs. Thanks for the lead though, I will reach out to Quantico.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
They're popular wheels right now. I got my set off ebay last winter for 900 shipped from Cali. They had everything but the tires. Keep checking ebay and Craigslist

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
I got new take-off's with wheels/tires/bearings/rotors for 500 at HD of Quantico. They take Street Glides and customize them and sell them for 45k.:D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$500 for NTOs is a fantastic deal! I found a front tire/wheel combo (no bearings) on a Craigslist search for $275 shipped which I thought was a good deal. I'll get the front installed and for the time being I can live with the rear as is. Can't really see the rear wheel anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts