Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After the bike warms up good to around 200 degrees, just as I open the throttle to start off, Im getting the pop back through intake and it kills the bike. Doesnt do it everytime, but way too much. Need ideas about tweaking settings in FP3 to solve the issue. 15RGS Stock 103, Arlen Ness Big Sucker, V&H Power Duals, V&H High Outputs. I used V&H suggested map on the app, and Ive ran through about 4 cycles of tuning. Bike runs great. Just the problem with startup on throttle, slight decel pop, not really too bad. Also when I stop, strong smell of fuel, not sure if its running too rich or what, but its really strong. No mods have been made to the V&H map yet. Any help, well appreciated!

·
Registered
9 Posts
When I did similar mods, I wound up getting a Dyno tune. The map gets close (usually) but I still had a lot of popping and my plugs were getting burned. Dyno got it much closer and I picked up a few HP.

·
Registered
8,296 Posts
Have you ran the Auto-Tune on it ?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ended up contacting V&H and they reviewed my autotuning sessions. They sent me another map by download. I installed it, problem solved.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts