Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help here, bike is a 16 RGS 103 screaming eagle breather with true duels. I'm looking at either the SE 585 kit or the Cyclerama 570 or 575 cams and upgrade springs lustrous from S&S. which will give me the better performance? and will I notice it that much? Also I'll be doing my own work

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Got the Woods 555 cams and am pleased. Don't know the specs of the 2 you mentioned. One thing to look at is your SE breather. Which one do you have? I had the ventilator and it was pretty restrictive. Changed it out to a NESS Inverted Big Sucker to go with a 2-1-2 Jackpot exhaust system from Fuel Moto. The cams helped that much more. YMMV

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
08Z, it's the extreme billet air cleaner, I had a Ness big sucker on my '10 ultra , they look identical.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
The CR570 and CR575 are getting rave feedback at another HD forum.

Our good friend @eddienelson swears by the Andrews 57H if you don't mind going with a thinner head gasket to bump compression up just a tad. His bike runs really well. I have to make sure I beat him in the twistys or he walks off and leaves me.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
I also have the CR 575 and for my build, they are exactly what I was looking for. If you got to the tech forum under dyno sheets you can find some sheets on them. Sheffer performance uses a lot of them and post a lot of sheets using the CR cams.
Are you going to do anything else to the motor? If so, those things should be considered. Lots of great sheets on the 570-2 cams in 103's.
Talk to Darren at Sheffer and see what his thoughts are and if the 575's will work for you. I did and I am 100% satisfied with them.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
The CR570 and CR575 are getting rave feedback at another HD forum.

Our good friend @eddienelson swears by the Andrews 57H if you don't mind going with a thinner head gasket to bump compression up just a tad. His bike runs really well. I have to make sure I beat him in the twistys or he walks off and leaves me.
Ok you put a little gravy on that one!lol I will have to say there has been a couple of times that I lugged the bike pretty bad in the hills trying to keep up with wessspot but the Andrews pulled thru with no problems. I do have a set of Tman 600's Ive been wanting to try but damn the bike is running so well I hate to mess with it. I personally think all the cams mentioned will serve you well. For the most part its 6 here or half a dozen over there. Tuning is key...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts