Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yessssss! Vacation is here! So far hit construction about 10x in the first 200 miles...:serious: But other than that all is well, and hottt!! Stopping in Phoenix for the night. Then on through the frying pan of Yuma, Mexicali and El Centro...��

Attachments

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Headed up to Cave Creek to have Custom Saddlebag Liners install bag liners. Hang out at Hideaway Grill then maybe vistit Yaffe's Shop and/or Dirty Bird. Staying an extra day here in Phoenix. :wink:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Until then enjoying coffee on the porch, beautiful 73° morning
You just missed the Ronald McDonald house charity poker run last Saturday. But if you have time hit me up, I am right down the street. I have a club ride Saturday but, We have our group ride Sunday. You are more than welcome.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You just missed the Ronald McDonald house charity poker run last Saturday. But if you have time hit me up, I am right down the street. I have a club ride Saturday but, We have our group ride Sunday. You are more than welcome.
Ill let ya know bro, thanks for the invite! My vacation schedules are generally sspontaneous. But im sure we'll figure out what the weekend has in store when we get into town. I roll with the flow "semper gumby"!

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Made it to El Cajon yesterday afternoon and then to the bike and car show on main street. Should have took pictures, but was too busy partying. Lol. Good times and a ride to Mt Helix after. There was a huge fire just before Yuma that had us sucking smoke for a few miles. But left early enough to avoid the 115 degree temps that were forcasted. More adventures to come!

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts