Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There have been several post on another forum of guys and gals with spare Audio equipment and other spare parts, that have brought up the idea of donating to help our Veterans and Disabled Veterans. I would like to get this started on this forum as well

I have a setup for a 2013 and earlier RG, SG or Untra that includes a Soundstream PN4.520D bench amp, A set of the new Hawg Wired NX654-80 4 ohm speakers with crossovers, 5.25" to 6.5" speaker adapters, amp wiring kit, speaker wire and connectors.

This is not a Hi-end system but it blows the stock system away and sounds loud and clear at 70 MPH. This system retails for about $400.00 new. The amp is a bench test amp of mine with about 4-6 hours on it, all the rest of the parts are new.

Show and post a new donation receipt to one of your Registered local Veterans help groups for $200.00 or more and I will ship it to you. You get the tax write off, you get the system and our veterans benefit.

Karl

No Cage Audio

·
Registered
15 Posts
Very generous and thoughtful. The world could use more people and companies like yours.

Thank you from a 23 year retired Veteran!

Semper Fi,

Speed
Leathernecks MC
Old Breed Chapter
Secretary / Sgt At Arms

Reactions: Macstoy and Mike U

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Sloride, do you have something similar for a 15 Road Glide Special?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Hey Buzzy,

Get you a BT355 line leveler and we could make this system will work for a 15 RGS
O.K. I'm game. What's "your" favorite vet charity? And can you supply the BT355 and I PayPal you?

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
O.K. I'm game. What's "your" favorite vet charity? And can you supply the BT355 and I PayPal you?
I am out of the BT355's. You can buy them direct from Biketronics

I would prefer that you pick a local registered Veterans helps groups and do a cash donation. A small amount of cash really helps them, more so than the larger national groups. But if there is none local to you, one of the national groups will work just fine

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
OK, I'll stop by the vfw and see who they suggest for options.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Hey Buzzy,

Any updates?

Karl
I got ahold of MMFF. They help local families in need while they are deployed. They have no full time employees (all volunteer) so I will get with Paula this week and get the paperwork done. I used to give to WW project but they got too top heavy. It's nice to have a replacement for them. Will I need anything else besides BT line level?

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got ahold of MMFF. They help local families in need while they are deployed. They have no full time employees (all volunteer) so I will get with Paula this week and get the paperwork done. I used to give to WW project but they got too top heavy. It's nice to have a replacement for them. Will I need anything else besides BT line level?
I will supply you the amp, A pair of the new Hawg Wired NX654-80 4 ohm speakers with crossovers, 5.25" to 6.5" speaker adapters, amp wiring kit, speaker wire and connectors.

You will need the BT-355 line leveler and a set of Male RCA connectors

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Finally got my receipt in the post. After trying several ways it shows up. I've got the BT355 with universal connections on order.
Thank you for the opportunity.

Attachments

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Finally got my receipt in the post. After trying several ways it shows up. I've got the BT355 with universal connections on order.
Thank you for the opportunity.
Alright Buzzy,

This will go in the mail tomorrow

Thanks again buddy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts