Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
The ICON
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eric sent me a teaser picture of what my new paint job will look like….very happy so far
Tire Automotive tire Hood Banana Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2021 RGS 128
415 Posts
Thats fricken awesome,... Would love to know where he is out of and what kinda $$ that costs in total.

Reactions: tj316

·
The ICON
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats fricken awesome,... Would love to know where he is out of and what kinda $$ that costs in total.
Eric is in Tampa Florida, he paints for the Toymakez on the History Channel too….his pricing is competitive but I had to have all my parts stripped back to bare because it had been painted to many times so mine is running a little more than usual….check him out on Facebook or www.ericwarrenartistry.com

Reactions: Mike U and Zedbra

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
Looking like an ICON bike for an ICON.

I'd be afraid to ride it. Every time I notice a rub, chip, or scratch on my bike I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Noticing the chips in the soul metallic red Mazda, I told my wife any future vehicle is going to be base white. I can touch up base white pretty well. I don't know how these touch up guys touch up candy metal paint and make it impossible to find the touch up.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
11,721 Posts
I'm waiting to see just how large the ICON logo will be, and how many of them there will be ......

·
The ICON
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just one big ICON logo running down the back fender

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Mike U and Zedbra

·
The ICON
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
@SteadyEddie I will see if he can add it

·
Shark of the Month October 13
11,721 Posts
I know Custom work is not cheap... @BobRG15 owes me $3.00 so please have him give you MOST of it to cover the costs associated with such beautification

Man oh Man...I look Stoned to the Bone in that pic...4 chins and all
Wait, wait, wait! I can see that the tech nerd needs a little help here. As your manager. not only will you not have to pay to have your image there, we'll make sure that you license that image to the painter, and you'll get a fee every time he, or anyone else uses it. Hey, what the hell. I'm pretty sure that when Ed Roth did his first "Rat Fink", he didn't envision it to become one of the world's most copied characters. Take that pic, and airbrush in a big honking doob in your mouth and we've got Jr.'s military college paid for.

·
Registered
9,056 Posts
Wait, wait, wait! I can see that the tech nerd needs a little help here. As your manager. not only will you not have to pay to have your image there, we'll make sure that you license that image to the painter, and you'll get a fee every time he, or anyone else uses it. Hey, what the hell. I'm pretty sure that when Ed Roth did his first "Rat Fink", he didn't envision it to become one of the world's most copied characters. Take that pic, and airbrush in a big honking doob in your mouth and we've got Jr.'s military college paid for.
My Name is Eddie and I approve this message......

·
The ICON
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
@SteadyEddie you are following the lead of @Uncle Fuzzy a guy who is so off his rocker that Kathleen made @BobRG15 move across the state to get away from his insanity…..you have been warned

• Haha
Reactions: Mike U
1 - 20 of 48 Posts