Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
11,721 Posts
@SteadyEddie you are following the lead of @Uncle Fuzzy a guy who is so off his rocker that Kathleen made @BobRG15 move across the state to get away from his insanity…..you have been warned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This coming from the guy who had to stop his phone conversation to get his balls drilled and would call me right back. That was 5 days ago now. Apparently, ICONS are so busy being ICONS that they don't have time to talk with friends.

Reactions: tj316

·
The ICON
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I just called , ICON’s don’t leave voice messages @Uncle Fuzzy

·
Shark of the Month October 13
11,721 Posts
I just called , ICON’s don’t leave voice messages @Uncle Fuzzy
He assured me that he's just been busy doing ICON things the past 5 days, and that his not calling me back had nothing to do with the fact that his memory is now about as long as his pecker. He sold paint for 30+ years, ..... I think he must have been huffing the aerosols.

·
The ICON
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior

Helmet Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design Fender

Hood Automotive lighting Luggage and bags Grille Sunglasses

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Shoulder bag Bag

He is making a little headway , that is green tape on the saddlebags before you ask

·
The ICON
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 · (Edited)
Now that you are going to have this amazing custom paint, any plans for the rest of the bike? Wheels, shield, engine covers, forks, lighting, etc.?
I already have most everything else done , I have Performance Machine Syndicate Wheels , engine covers , chromed forks with Ohlins Cartridges, led lighting , everything really is done , Corbin seats with orange stitching and so on
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
I already have most everything else done , I have Performance Machine Syndicate Wheels , engine covers , chromed forks with Ohlins Cartridges, led lighting , everything really is done , Corbin seats with orange stitching and so on View attachment 449024
View attachment 449023
I was just wondering if you were changing up anything else with the paint upgrade since the bike looks well done in the above photos. New fancy rotors might look good. ;)

·
The ICON
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 · (Edited)
He let me bring the front fender home , here is another view of it

Attachments

·
The ICON
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Harley dealers started this crap , I was all in on dropping 50k on a 2022 CVO but they all wanted over 10k above msrp so I said fuck it I will keep what I have….and so it began….the crown on the fender is to honor King Eddie , the best we could do , so @SteadyEddie have @BobRG15 send me the $3 dollars

·
The ICON
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Waiting by the door for it to show up @BobRG15

• Haha
Reactions: BobRG15
21 - 40 of 48 Posts