Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw the following error codes on my TMax diagnostic codes today. Any knowledge or infor on these codes? Thx

This is how it looks on the screen

Page 1
1 Ok Ok 1001 sys relay coil low

Page 3
1 Ok Ok 261 front injector low
1 Ok Ok 263 rear injector low

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I used to get the 261 & 263 all the time. Was in the 3rd column, historic code. I was told to make sure the battery connections were clean and tight and to make sure I was running the latest firmware. While connected to the internet, link to the unit and let it check. Just follow the directions from there.

Also make sure the O2 sensors had good connections, use dielectric grease on them, same for the Tmax connector. No real problems since. Clear the codes and ride, see if they come back.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Do you have a weak battery or charging system? I was told these things work best on a strong well charged battery. I began to put mine on a tender before riding if it had sat for a few days, seemed I was having codes early in a ride and I thought maybe a low voltage problem might be at the center of things. You can link up and see what voltage its running on monitor mode.

I used the data collection and then sent it to them to diagnose an error that was chronic. You just hook it up to your laptop and run it on collection mode, then send it in when complete. They answer within 24-48 hrs M-F. I put my computer in the tour pack and rode around for 15 minutes or so. I think it will record 30. Just ran the cord under the seat, you could do the same in a saddle bag and cushion it, Vibrations and hard bumps and hard drives don't play together too well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts