Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got tired of Salt Lake and ran to Bryce Canyon yesterday afternoon. Interstate sucked but was worth the trouble once I took exit 95 towards Bryce.

But the ride today to Torrey was awesome. Gotta go back someday for pictures since the ride was to much fun to stop much.

Sitting at Castle Rock Coffee & Candy shop with a Mexican Mocha and chili truffles. Yeah, I know but they're awesome too.

Taking 24 east and on to Park City in the AM.

Get out and ride.
Remember our Fallen Heroes.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I've said it on here a few times that the 12 is one of my favorite rides. You could stop anywhere and take a breath taking photo. And besides some black snakes here and there. The road is in great shape.

If your ever in Torrey again. Check out a restaurant called Red Cliff. At the end of the 12, Make a left onto 24. And its about a half mile on the left. There is a minibike on the roof. The owner rides and the game burger is heaven.

Must have been real cold this time of year right?

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok I did take a few pics.
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1384133830.082022.jpg
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1384133860.912396.jpg

Hanging at Ray's Tavern in Green River for the evening. Kamas and Park City in the morning.

And no, it ain't cold. Had a warm spell set in this weekend. Been upper 50s since Friday. Glorious.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts