Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I've seen their discounted priced esp, I know they've added stipulations to it and I have the ESP package on my bike. I've used it like days after my 2 yr factory warr expired and the ESP kicked in, only cost me 50 bucks total. I'm planning on doing some road trips with my bike this year and having the ESP plan def. gives me piece of mind if my bike breaks down in or out of town. The plan also covers lodging and food costs up to a certain amount if you're out of town traveling on your bike. I'll be honest when I was looking at purchasing the ESP package at the end of my 2yr factory warr I couldn't go thru Kutter HD, they only offered it for their State only. Guess they pissed of HD with discounted warr packages too much lol but I got my local dealer to basically charge me the same price and I'm happy that I did go with it. It's saved me over $350 so far.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I checked Kutter back in September before my factory warranty expired. The price was great but I was just a little skeptical. I took the quote to my dealer and he beat the Kutter quote quite a bit for the HD esp.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.