Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
leaving late tonight to meet up with a buddy in Eureka for a week... gonna trailer them up there then ride the redwoods for 4 days then ride the coast back!! should be fun!! any sugestions? anyone of you up there?

·
Registered
116 Posts
In 08 we shipped our bikes from Mississippi to OR and road back across country. I loved the area you are going to ride in. Make sure to find the "Big TREE" that thing is awsom. The day we parked in the parking lot and found it 5 of us stood side by side and the tree was wider than we were. When we got back to the parking lot there were several familys unloading and the kids were like WOW at the bikes, so we let them and their mom's have a photo op sitting on them. The kids were all smiles and mom's were too!!! When we pulled out of the parking lot we got on them just a little to let the kids hear the sound, they were all shouting with pleasure. Simple things make a trip such a pleasure!

·
Registered
983 Posts
If you're near Eureka, you gotta ride Hiway 299. You catch it just north of Eureka off 101 and it will take you all the way over to I-5. It's a great ride...

·
Registered
828 Posts
Ride 101N to Crescent City. Check out Redwoods. 199 to Grants Pass OR is pretty cool ride from Crescent City. Grants Pass to Redding CA on I5, 299 from Redding to Eureka. That area is my old summer stomping ground, my granddparents lived in Crescent City CA.
Sean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts