Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Shark of the Month December 2013
679 Posts
Ill be in Centerton starting on Thursday night. Gonna ride to Oark on Saturday to eat lunch and the general store.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We will most likely hit Pig Trail HD (Rogers) Thursday afternoon on the way into Eureka. Probably back to Fayetteville on Friday. Home on Sunday.

If someone wanted to arrange a "Howdy Do" we'd be in.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
I'll be over at The HUB, on 7 south of Harrison. Annual HOG Chapter run. Not sure where I'll be going, or even when, but I do want to hit up the Oark Cafe for some PIE!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be over at The HUB, on 7 south of Harrison. Annual HOG Chapter run. Not sure where I'll be going, or even when, but I do want to hit up the Oark Cafe for some PIE!
Ya, I wanted to buy you a piece of pie there last May but you wouldn't ride with me. lol!
...that does sound like a fine idea though.:)

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Ya, I wanted to buy you a piece of pie there last May but you wouldn't ride with me. lol!
...that does sound like a fine idea though.:)
That is ok, I did not get where I wanted to go either. Mount Nebo was shrouded in Fog so I did not go up.

But... I did find a really neat Sushi/Hibachi place in Conway called Umami (Yoo Mama?). Came highly recommended by the folks at Toad Suck HD. I do not do Sushi, but the Hibachi side was great!

I have a ride planned, but I have no idea when, or if... Depends on what else may be going on with the other folks. Last year, they got caught by the BBB date switch, so they were a week early. So, instead, they had a pig roast :D Not sure what is on the Agenda for this year.

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
But... I did find a really neat Sushi/Hibachi place in Conway called Umami (Yoo Mama?). Came highly recommended by the folks at Toad Suck HD. I do not do Sushi, but the Hibachi side was great!
Just a side note because I love food.

Umami (pronounced EW-MOMMY) is the newest of the basic tastes. The others are sweet, sour, bitter and salty.

WAIT! Did someone say PIE? :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts