Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I got a little delinquent on posting this here. My apologies.

There will be a weekend gathering in Eureka Springs, May 2 thru 5. Gathering will be at the Edelweiss Inn. The block has been released, but if you call Robert he can set you up. There are still a few rooms left. This is a small place, only 19 rooms total, and this will be a small gathering. There is a nice patio out back where the usual refreshments and tall tales abound after dark.

The plan is arrive Thursday, the 2nd, Ride Friday to get some BBQ at Danna's BBQ in Branson. Ride Saturday for Lunch and Pie at Rymolene's Pies in Fayetteville followed by a stop at Pig Trail Harley-Davidson. For those interested, there is a HD T-Shirt shop across the street from the hotel.

There is a Facebook page for this, but I keep forgetting that some folks just have an aversion to FB.

If you have never been to Eureka Springs, you are missing one of THE Premier riding spots in the country. The distance between the Hotel Parking lot and a great riding road is about 10 feet.

Gas up, show up, and join the fun. Those that show up will have a great time, those that don't will miss out.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Story of my life.......Looks like I will be in Eureka Springs area to ride the week before.........wish I had known about this ride earlier.

Have fun

1 - 3 of 3 Posts