Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
no experience with them, but they are high quality shocks from what ive read.
i believe they are made to the riders weight though, so if someone else ordered them for their weight and passenger weight, may not be right for you.
You should contact Works, as they would re-build them to your likings if you are not happy with them( too stiff or too soft).

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks DED HD I will have to look into that. I'm sure my weight would be different from original owner.

no experience with them, but they are high quality shocks from what ive read.
i believe they are made to the riders weight though, so if someone else ordered them for their weight and passenger weight, may not be right for you.
You should contact Works, as they would re-build them to your likings if you are not happy with them( too stiff or too soft).

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I have the Works Steel Trackers and they are great. Can't see if you have a ajuster ring for fine tuneing. They come from a long line of Moto-X racing and i thought i would try them on the street and for the last 2 years they have been great. Mine have a ring on top for two up riding or solo sprited riding takes 10 secounds to adjust one way or the other. It was one of my first mods when i bought the bike and there was a 100 % change from the HD air :rolleyes: shocks

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah not sure what model they are, I sent the company pics and asked for any info on them. Hopefully hear something back soon. Glad to hear you like them, makes me feel alright lol

I have the Works Steel Trackers and they are great. Can't see if you have a ajuster ring for fine tuneing. They come from a long line of Moto-X racing and i thought i would try them on the street and for the last 2 years they have been great. Mine have a ring on top for two up riding or solo sprited riding takes 10 secounds to adjust one way or the other. It was one of my first mods when i bought the bike and there was a 100 % change from the HD air :rolleyes: shocks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts