Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last couple of times I have been out with my headset connected to the WHIM, I keep getting this two-tone beep sound in my headset. It appears to be the bluetooth reconnecting and comes at random times, no pattern, but the disconnect, if that is what is happening, is so brief as to not interrupt the music. Anyone else experienced this and know of a fix? Thanks, JD

·
Registered
638 Posts
Haven't had that happen, but did have to get my headset replaced because it wouldn't take a charge. Did some research and apparently it's a Sena issue. The replacement works better than the original ever did.

·
Registered
721 Posts
The last couple of times I have been out with my headset connected to the WHIM, I keep getting this two-tone beep sound in my headset. It appears to be the bluetooth reconnecting and comes at random times, no pattern, but the disconnect, if that is what is happening, is so brief as to not interrupt the music. Anyone else experienced this and know of a fix? Thanks, JD
The only reason I can think of is that you get that bip when going glose to an inhibitor radio station (close to police stations, governmental offices, etc). All bluetooth equipment is affected by them. New bikes don't even start with the keyless system. You need to introduce the pin number in the bike to start it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts