Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Has anyone installed the COBRA Fi200 Power Pro Tuner?
I used the Fi 2000 on another bike I had and it work fine for what it is and I still have it. The Fi 2000 I have has the adjustable pods. A buddy of mine got one back a couple of years ago for his metric bike and it wasn't adjustable.

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
The newer Fi2000 must all be auto tune by now. There are a lot of tuners out there so I would check around before buying. The Fi 2000 I had only hooked into the fuel injector harness so I do not know how the auto tune works on the new Fi2000. A tuner that works with the bikes ECM would be a better choice, Power Vision seems to be a popular tuners on the forum.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I am running a cobra on my 2012 RG,decatted head pipe,SE air cleaner and rush slip ons,it does have some dip switches under the cover,hold the unit by the wires at the top and the body then twist,i have not had to adjust mine yet it works great for what i have done so far.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I run the Cobra FI2000 Power pro on my 2013 FLTRU. It works fine and adjusts to any mechanical, intake, exhaust modification. It also adjusts to elevation. It takes a couple secends to read the desired fuel mixture on startup, so I had to change the way I start the engine. Instead of letting the bike go through its diagnostics, I push the start button while the fuel pump is still sounding right after I turn on the ignition switch.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I just installed a Thunderheader,on thur,took it for a ride today,the tuner works great,seems to have picked up a little umph over decatted head pipe and rush slip ons.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts