1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
5,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Look interesting. Anyone using one on 15+? How is it compared to stock?

·
Registered
392 Posts
For $600, they better be killer and able to bury the body!

·
Registered
30 Posts
friend got one of these for his street glide and seems pretty happy. I just ordered a set for my RG, can't wait to get them!

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
I think Dbell put one on one of His bikes.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
TY for you donation Eagle Lights. It’ll be nice to get some reviews on the product.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Got my lights in the mail today and here are my initial impressions. I’ve got to say they look great! Install took a second to figure out but once you step back and look at the parts it’s pretty straight forward. Makes the bike look sooo much better. The gloss black is 👌. Extremely bright too. I haven’t had them out at night yet but I can tell they’re miles better than the stock halogens. Beam pattern seems nice as well. They feel pretty solid. There’s a plastic wire guide (?) that mounts to the back of one light and I have no idea why it’s there. Everything fit just fine when putting the fairing back on. Fit and finish is great. Can’t wait to try them out in the dark!

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
on the pre-rushmore bikes, they look nice. i'm not so sure about the rushmore style. a little too cyclops looking for me.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Does remind me of that other road glide... But still want to hear reviews on it at night. (The Rushmore)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts