Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fits 2016 and older, I pulled from my like new 2016 RG before I traded it in on the M8. Maybe 1500 miles on the pipe, maybe.

Link to Drago's site here: HERE

16 gauge steel
Have 12 mm 18mm 02 bungs
Comes with top and bottom heat shields
Comes with billet end cap tips
Mounting Hardware
Have Ceramic coating inside and out 4mls thick total

This is the first exhaust where I could actually FEEL in INCREASE in power just by bolting it on! Nice deep rumble at idle, great tone at cruise. Loved this pipe but it will not work on the 2017.

I have it packed up nice and tight in 2 boxes ready to ship or pick it up here in Austin. $700 Shipped.

I also have Fuel Moto Intake and AirFilter Kit.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Rush Racing makes the pipe for Dragos. I called Rush Racing this week, to find out when they will come out with a 2-into-1 for the 2017 M8. They said they are working on it, and can't say when it will be available. My friend had this pipe on his bike, it created more power and sounded awesome. I'm looking forward to when they are available for the 2017s. Who ever buys this will get a great pipe.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Fits 2016 and older, I pulled from my like new 2016 RG before I traded it in on the M8. Maybe 1500 miles on the pipe, maybe.

Link to Drago's site here: HERE

16 gauge steel
Have 12 mm 18mm 02 bungs
Comes with top and bottom heat shields
Comes with billet end cap tips
Mounting Hardware
Have Ceramic coating inside and out 4mls thick total

This is the first exhaust where I could actually FEEL in INCREASE in power just by bolting it on! Nice deep rumble at idle, great tone at cruise. Loved this pipe but it will not work on the 2017.

I have it packed up nice and tight in 2 boxes ready to ship or pick it up here in Austin. $700 Shipped.

I also have Fuel Moto Intake and AirFilter Kit.

I have had this pipe on my 2012 for 2 years now, fantastic pipe. The chrome looks as good today as it did when I got it, sounds awesome at all speeds!

Good luck with your sale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts