Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for 2-1 advise for 2013 RG Custom. I'm thinking either Thunderheader or Drago Dracula. Stage one for now, probably gonna use T Max for auto tuning.
Thanks, Grumpy-Jim

·
Registered
6,082 Posts
The Dragula is a good performance 2-1 exhaust, but it is loud. I don't have any experience with the Thunderheader.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I would go with the dragula pipe I've had both and had nothing but problems with the thunderheader it cracked twice within a year and a half. So far had the dragula for 3 years no problems and frank from dragos is a great guy to deal with his customer service is awesome unlike thunderheader

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
The Dragula is a good performance 2-1 exhaust, but it is loud. I don't have any experience with the Thunderheader.
The Dragula isn't even close to loud compared to the T-header.
T-header is an old design, was good in it's day, may still be good in some applications today, but there's a lot of better pipes out there now.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The Dragula is a good performance 2-1 exhaust, but it is loud.
+1. I have a Drago's (SCS) 2nto1 with the quietest baffle in it. It is still too loud for touring long distances. I am going to have to go with something else. The quality is great and it seems to reduce heat a lot (along with good tune). If they are not too loud for you, I wholeheartedly recommend them. The Thunderheader I had was much louder and nowhere near the quality of the Dragos.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Thunderheader is low quality ,and crappy customer service,also did not show good numbers on the dyno compared to a dragos or a fatcat from D&D.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts