Road Glide banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
[/URL][/IMG]

Here's a shot of my '11 RGU with Topshopbaggers 4.5" New Style Edge Cut bags. One of these days I'll get around to doing the fender too.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I think it looks bad ass! I will be getting the 4" Rush Big Louie's. Will they fit under the bags without touching? Thanks
Sorry I'm just getting back to you. Yes, my 4" have about 1-1.5" clearance. I did end up putting heat shield on the inside of the bag as they were getting pretty hot from the pipes. After I did that they stayed much cooler.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Have to admit shorty.. looks great !! and I think I spent well over my budget on the stereo with a new head unit, massive amp and 4 speakers in the fairing and another massive amp and 2 6x9's in the bags !! LOL !! so bag / fender may have to wait !

·
Registered
135 Posts
Danno 1873,
Most after market bags are made to factory fender specs...However, having said that..Some things just belong together and some don't...Let's face it, these are very expensive bikes, but we pay for an American product that looks like no other. Don't forget that the greatness of "Harley-Davidson" is that we all have the same/different bike(s). "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

21 - 31 of 31 Posts