Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering putting extended bags on my bike looking at 4 1/2 inch stretched bags but would like to leave stock fender. Bike is 2012 RGC Would like to see some pics so please post Thanks

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Here's a couple of my 11 RGU. Viper cut bags from TopShopBags. I've had a few people comment on why I didn't do the fender as well and fully intended to. That was 2 years ago and I still haven't gotten around to it. O well, It still gets plenty of complements.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Your bike looks great . I'm also thinking adding extended bags with stock fender, maybe a CVO style fender or fascia down the road. There are too many choices when it comes to bags. I like the look of long extended bags but don't want them to scrape, I like to lean in the curves without worry. I would like to hear from members that have extended bags and what extension they have and if they scrape or not.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Mine are the viper cut from topshop. Been on for 2 years and since the pic about was taken I've added Monroe air shocks in the rear. Even dropped to the bottom the bags don't scraps when I lean in the turns.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Rich your bike is sweet. Question for Paul again, sorry for being a pita. Did you order your fascia painted ? i see they offer painted to match for additional cost and wondering on quality.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts