Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a fender that will allow me to use the factory RGC tail light? I'm probably one of the only people that likes the look off the chrome tail light. Ness is suppose to be coming out with an extension to match the bags,but after 8 months still says coming soon on web site. Love to do top shop but don't see an option for this. Any help would be great

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
I also like the lighting the way it is and am planning on getting that Ness fender extension as well. Talked to them last month and they said Jan/Feb time frame and they put me on the waiting list.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll have to give them another call. When I called in June they told me August!! I'll give it lil more time. Then I'm gonna contact top shop to see what they could do

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Post up what you find out about Top Shop. Although I am sure they will be more expensive. Funny to say, but Arlen Ness has kinda become the bargain these days!

·
Super Moderator
12,429 Posts
I know Top Shop has a layover fender that uses stock lighting including Tri-bar. Or at least they did when I did mine in 2013. Call them.
I have the one from Top Shop also, but I've heard they may not be making it anymore, surely wouldn't hurt to ask.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Before I found a TopShop fender, I was going to take a KlockWerks stamped steel fender and hopefully mount the stock tail-light assembly to it. Native Custom Baggers takes these fenders and extends them. Check there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts