Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use them? And do they work with factory lowers? Thinking of getting a set and a extended brake lever

·
Registered
173 Posts
I've used both the shifters and brake arm on my bikes. They offer increased room for comfort and look rather nice also. They will not interfere with lowers as they typically don't move the position of the shifters or pedal that much, but enough to make a difference. Last company I ordered from was the E-Z Brake. Not sure if there still around as it was a few years back. I know Kuryakyn makes a nice extended brake lever also..

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
I use one for the heel shifter to take advantage of my XL banana boards its from walters workshop and its a 2" extension all others that i found are only 1" you can get it through DHP!!

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
I use a one inch extended front shifter and 1 1/2 inch extended heal shifter to accommodate by 13 boots.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I just put my extended floorboard kit on the other day along with the extended shift and brake levers...I noticed this new brake lever had a grease fitting on it. should I run and get a grease gun and some grease before I test ride it? i'm not smart on mechanical issues so I was just wondering.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Sneed, I'd giver her a few pumps I have a greasable ext brake lever too and I hit ot once a year

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts