Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who out there has added the HD ultra tour pak lights to their non ultra or chopped tour pak? One rider on Facebook said he did and used part ##67800368 and then had to buy the wiring harness from NAMZ Custom Cycle Products as no HD dealer had the harness.
Can you give me part #'s, dealer said it can't be done but I know I have seen somebody do it, thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I added a small rotating light in the upper corner of the tourpak lid.

HARDBAGGER Roto 360 degree Universal LED Light LE360-B........... do a google search for it. Works just fine and no need for additional wires.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Namz is the way to go, unless you make your own harness.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
I am going to add the airwing luggage rack with the smoked running brake light and the smoked saddlebag lights to my bike.

If the NAMZ Harness disconnects from under the seat and stays with the tour pack, I would go that route. If it is like the RGU harness that disconnects at the tour pack, I would skip it because that is a lot of harness to hide somewhere when you don't want the tour pack on the bike and the connectors can contact the fender and scratch the paint.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Who out there has added the HD ultra tour pak lights to their non ultra or chopped tour pak? One rider on Facebook said he did and used part ##67800368 and then had to buy the wiring harness from NAMZ Custom Cycle Products as no HD dealer had the harness.

Can you give me part #'s, dealer said it can't be done but I know I have seen somebody do it, thanks.

I’ve added king Tour pak wrap with around LED kit. HD part 67800368
Connects into tour pak with HD wiring harness part 69200131 which connects to bike via Namz tour pak power tap harness NTP-CB01.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts