Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my pair of the new Hawg Wired drop-in 5x7's made for HD Saddlebag lids on Wednesday. I opened up the box tonight and thought I would take some pics for the Tank. They are built very well. They look like a quality speaker.

I have not received my lids from paint yet. So I will have to wait before I can install them and see how they sound.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I just pulled the trigger on a six pack but ordered two amp brackets from h-donut knowing full well I am going to do lids later. Really wish that was a 6X9, but I look forward to hear about the quality of sound from the 5X7

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just pulled the trigger on a six pack but ordered two amp brackets from h-donut knowing full well I am going to do lids later. Really wish that was a 6X9, but I look forward to hear about the quality of sound from the 5X7

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I hope that the 5x7's will satisfy me as well. Biketronics has a 6x9 kit with adapters that work with the HD lids, but it takes up more space in the bags than I wanted. That is why I'm trying the 5x7's.

I have HAT's HD specific 5x7's on order as well. I hope that one of these will make me happy.

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
I'll be finishing up my 6 pack with the New Remote on Saturday.
I have my eyes on those new speakers.
I already told Mike from HW that I'd be purchasing them in the very near future.
Very interested in how they sound.
I am very pleased with my HW 6 Pack.
It's KICKASS!
Mike U.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
I just saw a CVO - Aniversary Roadglide , the other day, last week , matr of fact. Speaker lids and for that fact, whole bike looks Outstanding!
But they dont have these Hawg-Wired Speakers in m!!!!
Put sum power to m , and have fun man.
Hawg-Wired RULES!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Thanks JuicedHD, I also have the HAT 5x7's on order. Looking forward to hearing your review of the HW's when you get you lids back from paint.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
get those done tomorrow

5x7: it's a good deal if there made just for that, i wants, i wants, wonder why the HAT's are so pricey?

going to have to stay tuned, pics look great, thank for sharing juicedHD

·
Registered
7,287 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts