Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking to trade my EZ-up center stand for my Ultra for a stand for a Road Glide Special. PM me if you have one for trade or are interested in buying mine.

·
Registered
958 Posts
FYI: When you install, I've used the EZ-up for several years had one on my 11 CVO RGU, one of the first add on's to my 17, take note that the 17 is lower than your last ride, Wheeldock actually suggested not to put it on the 17 RGS, I love them so I did anyway = I've hit twice so far entering business / fuel stops - places I entered multiple times with my 11 without issue - as I said I really like them, but if I hit again it's gone, Wheeldock said the bracket would be a little over an inch lower on the 17 - they were right.....

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've had the stand for a long time on my 11 RGU and I miss having it now on my 17 RGS. EZ-up said I can chop out 5/8" out of mine and have it welded back proffesional and I would have exactly what would be the right size for this bike I'm really tempted in doing this since they no longer have the exchange program plus $179 and shipping to them so I think I'm going to chop mine. But to answer Spartan's question I wouldn't park on gravel with it and I always checked the balance of the bike if I was on an incline but other than that never had an issue and it would take a little more effort than just leaning on it to move it off. I eased my bike and changed oil with it all the time. Truly missed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts