Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD THANK YOU

This was on my 2009 road glide when I bought it, used it for a little then took it off, it works great can ride off on it. I dont know much about it but on the part it has the website so check it out if you are interested www.wheeldock.com. Price is 269.99 plus shipping will sell for 150 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2009 and up

Seems like I read that these are very model specific, I need to do some checking but I believe it'd be too short to work on my RGU.​
Go to there website they have a video and info, said it fits 09 and up so you should be ok.

·
Registered
781 Posts
They come different sizes depending on your shocks. If you have stock shocks than its probably 13 inch height Wheeldock, and if they are 12 inch shocks probably the 12 inch height Wheeldock

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
The CVO bikes with stock suspension use an in between model which is 1/2" longer than the Custom and 1/2" shorter than the ultra. You can weld feet onto it for next to nothing and be good to go. Maybe even send it back to wheel dock for the mod.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
The CVO bikes with stock suspension use an in between model which is 1/2" longer than the Custom and 1/2" shorter than the ultra. You can weld feet onto it for next to nothing and be good to go. Maybe even send it back to wheel dock for the mod.
Not on the 09 CVO,.. the 09 CVO shocks and the FLTRX shocks are the same ones. CVOs got new rear shocks in 2011 I believe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts