Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my EZ UP WheelDock Centerstand, Model #CS-2-C (Chrome), which will fit Touring models 1989 to 2008. The size is for a lower suspension, stock on a stock Custom/Road/Street Glides. Please see the website: Wheeldock.com, for all information. This is what the site says about this model:

This model EZ-UP Center stand features a CHROME FOOT LEVER (the remainder of the stand and mount is black epoxy powder coating). This stand fits the1989-2008 H-D touring motorcycles which are lowered in the REAR only. This model is ¾ inch lower than the stock center stand and fits the factory lowered models like the FLHX Street Glides, FLHRS Road King Customs, and any bike that has been lowered with the H-D Profile REAR lowered shock absorbers or equivalent.

For more information, please visit this products webpage.
I bought this for my 2000 Road King (since sold) that had shorter shocks while at Myrtle Beach Rally in 2008. It was installed on the bike for about 3 months so it has very little use as you can see from the pictures. It is a great accessory and is the best center stand anywhere. Just read the reviews.....

This is the real deal and it is extremely easy to install (just 2 bolts). Once on, it is easy to place on the stand (you do not have to apply hardly any effort) and take off. Again, just read the website and you will see the advantages.
The website sells these for 289.00 and that is what I paid. I am selling this for $130.00 plus flat rate shipping for $20.00 so you will save $140.00. Next day shipping!!

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Wish it was a CS-3! I'm lowered both front and back. It'll go quick at that price, though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts