Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered an EZ Up on Wednesday bolted it on in 5 minutes on Friday. 269.95 shipped. Harley wants 334.00 plus tax for their center stand. EZ up center stand is easier to operate and hoist bike than my BMW K1200 Monster and Suzuki Burgman mega scooter center stands. (Although they came standard) Harley: The motorcycles that come without for more

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Had one, hated it. Dragged the damn thing everywhere. Sold it after 2 weeks.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well Huh. Rode about 150 miles yesterday and 75 or so today and haven't scrubbed yet. I guess we'll see.

·
Registered
6,082 Posts
I've been considering selling mine. Took it off last summer and not sure I want to put it back on. Like 05Train I dragged mine often and found the benefits of having it are not worth it to me.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
I liked mine a lot at first, especially being able to park it upright in the garage. But then I started dragging it quite often and anytime I wanted to put my bike on the jack for anything I had to take it off. Not a real hard job but I use the jack often. Took it off over a year ago and it has never gone back on. It really just depends on whats more important to you. If I didn't like riding hard and taking the corners steep and didn't use the jack all that much, I would keep it on. It really is very easy to use and I can see where a lot of people love them.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Have one on mine use it more than the jiffy stand

·
Registered
988 Posts
I've actually considered one, especially for the winter time when the snowblower, plow, & everything else is up from the shed & in the garage. Seems like it would create a bit more space if the bike was upright. Right now I have to park 1 bike on the lift in the winter just to make more room.
Lil Chief

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
I tried the HD. It now hangs on the wall as a bad idea reminder.
Might be the ticket for some but was not for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts