Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Still getting familiar with this site and its layout. Per request of exwannabe i've started my new guy post here. failed right out of the gate, none the less thanks for having me. Pics of my Glide. 2016 RGS. Got a few goodies to see. Here in SoCal in the Antelope Valley....Ride on.... View attachment 425331 View attachment 425332
You’re not too far away so you should join us for shark week!

·
Registered
472 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
You’re not too far away so you should join us for shark week!
That’s cool... where you guys at? When is shark week? Bike is going in for work in 2 weeks. Went down on it last July and she’s been pulling left. 2 dealerships later and a lot of searching I found a spot in Burbank that does laser alignments. One thing I failed to mention is I’ve had the bike new since 2015.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
That’s cool... where you guys at? When is shark week? Bike is going in for work in 2 weeks. Went down on it last July and she’s been pulling left. 2 dealerships later and a lot of searching I found a spot in Burbank that does laser alignments. One thing I failed to mention is I’ve had the bike new since 2015.
The link I posted has all the details

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
New guy?! WHAT. WHERE.

Welcome from ^^Colorado

Reactions: 2016RGS2626

·
Registered
2012 big blue pearl r.g. custom,chris rivas 574 cams. Rinehart extreme 4" RSD air cleaner barrnett c
46 Posts
Welcome from central cali.this is a great place to get your questions answered and to help spend your hard earned money !
Glenn

·
Registered
8,675 Posts
Welcome, from New York, to The Greatest Forum on The Internet!
Congrats on The Glide.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
welcome from sw florida

Reactions: 2016RGS2626

·
Registered
4 Posts
Still getting familiar with this site and its layout. Per request of exwannabe i've started my new guy post here. failed right out of the gate, none the less thanks for having me. Pics of my Glide. 2016 RGS. Got a few goodies to see. Here in SoCal in the Antelope Valley....Ride on.... View attachment 425331 View attachment 425332
Hey me too, lots of good reading material here !

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome from CT. Now that you're starting to figure the forum out get your wallet ready because it's going to get very expensive 😉
Well no it doesn't have to get expensive. I have a 2016 TC 103 shark, and from new she was all I wanted. But to be honest I'd be like the bachelor bloke who said "I'm never ever going to look at another woman ever, ever again." Next thing you know, wedding invites are in the mail! So in short, you don't have to, but everybody (and I include a special mention to rlaf75) knows better than the "protesting bachelor" in my story. I have just added Legend Revo Arc RRs to the rear of mine. Should have done it 85,000 km ago, but I was like the "bachelor" , With honest intent, but deluded!!.
You have a great bike 2016RGS2626, and if you go riding with someone else on a brand new 2021 shark with ALL the bells and whistles, you will both arrive at your destination at the same time! Enjoy, and don't let envy spoil what you have. You have joined the privileged few, who ride luxury tourers.

Reactions: Roadglide glenn
21 - 36 of 36 Posts