Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD! :)
Very nice used condition with box. Does not include inner fender brace but since you're putting it on a road glide you already have it. I had it on a 2006 so I'm going to say it will fit a 2008 and down. All wiring and connectors intact.
UPDATE:
To mount on the road glide stock fender you will need to drill at least 2 small holes in the fender for mounting.

$100 obo shipped to lower 48

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'll take it if Nick doesn't. One question, does it have brake light along with running light? And can you post the part # on the box, can't see it.
Thanks, Joe

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The light works as running and brake light. Here is a picture of the label: The part number does not reflect that it is for a road glide but by drilling the holes it should fit just fine.

As a bonus I also have the original instructions.

Here is a picture of the electra glide fender it was mounted to. The only holes you will need to drill are the two smaller ones. You may also need to remove the medallion that covers the fender bolt. You can see the outline where it fit.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The elongated medallion in the first picture has two studs on the back. That is what fits in the two holes mentioned.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts