Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are 16" Gloss black handlebars for 2015-2018 road glide. Paid $450 plus have wiring also for throttle $35. Will sell everything for $350. Brand New never installed.
No need to buy new cables with these bars. Everything included to run 16" bars.

If you search "Factory 47 16" bars" you can view the install info also google Factory 47 and look at the Signature Bars 15-18 for these

Attachments

·
Registered
927 Posts
Unless for some reason he had Factory 47 custom make them, they’re 1.5” diameter. But I guess that’s why you ask...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
BFM, are you saying you have the clutch cable and brake lines to go with the extended wiring harness as well? 16 inch bars require not only extended wiring but the clutch cable and brake lines as well.

·
Registered
43 Posts
BFM, are you saying you have the clutch cable and brake lines to go with the extended wiring harness as well? 16 inch bars require not only extended wiring but the clutch cable and brake lines as well.
Factory 47 did a youtube vid titled "We got our 16" Signatures bars to fit STOCK CABLES on a 2015-17 Road Glide!" with their 16in and made the stock clutch and brake line work. they looked tight but it worked.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Where are you located at BFM?

Are those bars 1.5" tube diameter?
I love your bars. Are they the HD Fat Apes? I am now putting them on. How tall are you? I am 6,3. Are you find with them? Do you like them?

I'd love you send some more pics with you ridding it.

Oscar

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Factory 47 did a youtube vid titled "We got our 16" Signatures bars to fit STOCK CABLES on a 2015-17 Road Glide!" with their 16in and made the stock clutch and brake line work. they looked tight but it worked.
My bad Bro, I missed the '15-18 description in the first post. Good luck to the dude with the 15 that gets these at this price! great bars should move fast.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts