Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Man are these things nice. As y'all know. Bikes in the dealership for the winter. Lack of a garage sucks. But I'll get some side by side pics of stock ones compared to these. These things are beefy. My bars look great too. I need winter to be over.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Damn, those black ones look sharp.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have bought from Factory 47 on several occasions. The pictures do not do their stuff justice. Absolutely beautiful design and the finish is awesome. These are going to look great on your ride.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And from the responses I've got here and on the other forum. I'm the only one in that has them. Lol. Dropping them and the bars off Saturday. I'm just going to have them install them. Their base rate on Bar install with internal wiring is 6 hours for a RG. And 8 for a batwing. Crazy shit. I've dealt with them enough they're doing mine for 2 hours. The salesman there has a 15 RGS. They're charging him 5 hours to do his bars. I'll fish the bars with some nylon braid and label them so it's even faster for him.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
This is the bag guard I have on my 13.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was Factory 47 Bucky Bars? They show them same guards in some pics. And when you do searches you get both?

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So. To help them out I pulled some surveyors string and labeled them. One less thing he has to do. Easiest bars I ever did. Used some .25" chain and pulled the string through. Took about 10 minutes. And that was with the wife talking to me. :)

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
Was Factory 47 Bucky Bars? They show them same guards in some pics. And when you do searches you get both?
Yes, Buky Bars changed their name to Factory 47 last year or year before.

I have Malo bars, the quality is superb.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, Buky Bars changed their name to Factory 47 last year or year before.

I have Malo bars, the quality is superb.
Ya. Factory 47 us a much better name. Lol

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
Factory 47 Cycles
Motorcycle parts store in Pico Rivera, California · El Rancho
Address: 4747 Citrus Dr, Pico Rivera, CA 90660
Phone: (562) 692-5227

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
I've had their old style bag guards and their newer style, I liked both

Attachments

Reactions: RFG7680

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I wish you people would stop showing me cool things like this. :laugh:

Only so much in the budget.

Reactions: Bevis

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I wish you people would stop showing me cool things like this. :laugh:

Only so much in the budget.
Haha. Me too. That's why I stay out of the custom wheel threads.

Reactions: Big Spoon

·
Registered
17 Posts
yea Factory 47 makes good quality products.... love their stuff!!! I plan on putting their crash bars on my 2017 road glide as soon as I save up some more coin...LOL
I Currently have their 14" signature bars in black and they are sick!! pics don't do them justice.I had Billy from Factory 47 install them for me and he did it quick and at a reasonable price. Happy with the results and I didn't have to change out any cables with the 14" bars, used my stock existing cables. If you go taller than 14" then you have to get longer cables.
here's some pics of my shark with the bars.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts