Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just ordered the new Rivera bars a few days ago, I got 60 bucks off using the first responder discount, they offer a veterans discount also, be aware shipping and handling seemed awful high, 62 bucks from California to Alabama (fed ex)

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
If I remember correctly when I bought mine 2 years ago they did Black Friday at 20% off and Cyber Monday was 15% off with a free t shirt. Their shipping did seem to be on the high side.

·
Registered
624 Posts
14” bars take a big box but they really weigh nothing which I believe makes the shipping cost higher. Mine are the prior buky bars and was pricey to Florida as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
I just ordered the new Rivera bars a few days ago, I got 60 bucks off using the first responder discount, they offer a veterans discount also, be aware shipping and handling seemed awful high, 62 bucks from California to Alabama (fed ex)
Would like to see some pics of those Rivera bars when you get them on

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
If I remember correctly when I bought mine 2 years ago they did Black Friday at 20% off and Cyber Monday was 15% off with a free t shirt. Their shipping did seem to be on the high side.
I think anytime I see a shipping charge, it looks high. Hahaha. We are spoiled with free shipping. When mine came in, it was a big ass box to ship and was actually packed very well. Much better than the cheaper bars that shipped for free from eBay to my buddy. I shipped a solo seat with backrest to the east coast about a year ago, it was $40 and much smaller box. I really think the bottom line is, paying shipping now sucks in the Amazon prime age. F47 could charge $450 and offer free shipping, I am not sure that it would make much difference except for a couple bucks for those on the left coast.

·
Registered
9 Posts
F93F8292-EECD-45F3-9096-ABA248E040D0.jpeg

0E47C350-E6AA-4C07-B2A1-4E3CA06D9471.jpeg

I had these factory 47 12” Signiture bars on my bike for about 1-week till I went with another set-up. If your are interested I’ll let them go for $300.00 and you cover shipping. PM me if interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts