Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals. I have a 13 Road Glide and looking at doing the bars. My mind is set on the 14" Factory 47 bars, but just dont know whether I want the Malo or Assault. Looking for opinions from those of you that have them. And would like to see any pics of them on your bikes.

From what I understand the Assaults have a little narrower grip but come back a little further. I'm 6'. So bring those pics!!

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If your 6' I'd go with wider Malos, those are my choice when doing my bars next. I'm 6'4" so I'm thinking of going with 16"
You see, that's part of the delima. I like the wider grip, but I like the way the Assaults go back and line up with the forks. I watched the video on "Baggerblog" and they seem to to straight up more. Unless they can be rotated more to go inline with the forks more. Not sure... can they? I'm assuming they can.

· Registered
451 Posts
You see, that's part of the delima. I like the wider grip, but I like the way the Assaults go back and line up with the forks. I watched the video on "Baggerblog" and they seem to to straight up more. Unless they can be rotated more to go inline with the forks more. Not sure... can they? I'm assuming they can.
Handlebars can be rotated forward or back. It's a personl preference.

· Registered
8 Posts
went through the same thing

I struggled with the same thing trying to make a decision. I found another fourm member that let me sit on his bike with the 14 inch malos on it and it was perfect. You can roll them back as needed. I ordered the malos yesterday.

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I struggled with the same thing trying to make a decision. I found another fourm member that let me sit on his bike with the 14 inch malos on it and it was perfect. You can roll them back as needed. I ordered the malos yesterday.
Did they tell you when you should have them? Curious as to how far out they are.

· Registered
1,758 Posts
I emailed them recently about getting the Malo V2 in a 12" as it isn't listed in their website anymore. They emailed me back and said that the Malo Version 2 is now called the Lagacy.

If you have any ?'s. Just send them an email. They got back to me very quickly.

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I emailed them recently about getting the Malo V2 in a 12" as it isn't listed in their website anymore. They emailed me back and said that the Malo Version 2 is now called the Lagacy.

If you have any ?'s. Just send them an email. They got back to me very quickly.
Ya I will, mainly wanted to see some pics of them on actual bikes. What's the difference with the Legacy?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.