Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

After much debate on which bars to get, I ended up going with the 12" Signature Bars from Factory 47, and could not be happier. I went back and forth for weeks on whether to get the 12s or 14s, and am very glad I went with the 12s. For reference, I am 5'10" and running the stock seat, and these hit me just below the shoulders.

While I was at it, I changed the stock grips to the Diamond Black ones from Harley, and went with the Edge Cut Levers as well.

More upgrades to come, slowly but surely.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey all,

After much debate on which bars to get, I ended up going with the 12" Signature Bars from Factory 47, and could not be happier. I went back and forth for weeks on whether to get the 12s or 14s, and am very glad I went with the 12s. For reference, I am 5'10" and running the stock seat, and these hit me just below the shoulders.

While I was at it, I changed the stock grips to the Diamond Black ones from Harley, and went with the Edge Cut Levers as well.

More upgrades to come, slowly but surely.
Looks good.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
I was back and forth myself. I k now the 14s are great. But that look. Couldn't do it. Got the 12s and then the cvo seat that's down and back a couple inches.

Bike looks great.

·
Registered
35 Posts
im in the same boat, 5'10" and went back n forth between the 12" & 14". i also got the 12" and love them! but anything is better than the peewee herman bars that came on it, i couldnt ride for more than an hour before my back hurt from the weird angles of the stock bars

1 - 9 of 9 Posts